Happy Friday, friends! Who else is ready for the weekend? I’m excited for a weekend filled with delicious eats, some family time, and a bit of adventure. I’m sharing more details of my plans over these next couple of days below.
This weekend, I am looking forward to…
- Lake swimming at Long Lake in Bridgton and a cookout with T’s family. A couple of years ago we had a family cookout and a day of lake swimming at Long Lake and it was such a fun, wonderful time. We’ve been talking about doing it again for a while now and I’m pretty excited the time is finally here!
- Stopping by Sammy’s Scoops on our way home from Bridgton. We love Sammy’s Scoops and they have the absolute best birthday cake ice cream. I can’t get enough of it!
- Watching the first two episodes of The Sinner. Last summer I was hooked on The Night Of, and just recently mentioned to T how I wish there was a show as good as it that we could watch. As soon as I saw the trailer to The Sinner, I thought it had the potential to be comparable and am really looking forward to starting the series. Are you watching it? What do you think?
- Making a visit to Bayside Bowl’s rooftop bar. I am craving me some tacos (nothing new there), and so far the rooftop bar at Bayside has some of my favorite ones. Plus you can’t beat a summer night spent on the rooftop enjoying some local brews.
- A bit of kayaking with the pup. Since we were away last weekend, we didn’t get a chance to take the kayaks out, and boy, did I miss the time on the water. With summer feeling as though it’s winding down, I’m hoping to fit in as much kayaking as I can.
I hope your weekend is truly wonderful and includes visits to some of your favorite places and time spent with your favorite people!
What’s your plans for the weekend ahead?
Join in by sharing in the comments below or post to Twitter or Instagram using #wonderfulweekend. I love hearing what you’re up to!
Check out last week’s wonderful weekend!